Research & Development
Research & Development is the key to the future of pharmaceutical industry. The pharmaceutical advances for considerable improvement in life expectancy and health all over the world are the result of a steadily increasing investment in research. There is considerable scope for collaborative R & D in India.
India can offer several strengths to the international R&D community. These strengths relate to availability of excellent scientific talents who can develop combinatorial chemistry, new synthetic molecules and plant derived candidate drugs.
Klintoz Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. , is dedicated to discovering and developing innovative medicines and making them available to people around the world. Our business is fundamentally about saving, improving and enhancing lives, and we believe that by being successful as a business we provide the greatest benefit to society.
Klintoz Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd., with its rich scientific talents, provides cost-effective clinical trial research. It has an excellent record of development of improved, cost-beneficial chemical syntheses for various drug molecules.
We believe that networking in R&D is key for accelerated progress. We have developed major strengths in the areas of Chemical Research, Bio-equivalent generics and Novel Drug Delivery System (NDDS).
We have taken initiatives to create infrastructure and capabilities in the area of New Drug Discovery Research. We have state-of-art research and development Facilities at our R&D Center.
Our Formulation Development Laboratory has been gearing up for a state-of-the-art R&D facility (in line with the US-FDA requirements). The laboratory is well equipped with various ultramodern equipments and technologies required for conducting high quality research activities.
SOME OF THE EQUIPMENTS AVAILABLE IN THE R&D ARE:
- FLUID BED DRIER
- BLISTER PACKING MACHINE WITH ALU-ALU FACILITY
- DISSOLUTION, APPARATUS WITH INTRINSIC DISSOLUTION ASSEMBLY
- AUTO COATER
- AUTO LIQUIDE FILLING MACHINE
- AUTO CAPSULE FILLING MACHINE
- MULTIMILL GMP MODEL
- OCTAGONAL BLENDER : 500 LTR. (CAPACITY: 200 KGS.)
- DOUBLE CONE BLENDER : 250 LTR. )CAPSULE 100KGS.)
- DRYING OVEN 24" TRAY DRYER cGMP MODEL POG-250
- OSCILLATING GRANULATOR cGMP MODEL POG-250
- 35 STATION DOUBLE SIDE B TOOLING COMPRESSION MACHINE
- 27 STATION DOUBLE SIDE D TOOLING COMPRESSION MACHINE
- THERMOFORMING BLISTER MACHINE RP240
- STRIP PACKING MACHINE 6 TRACKS
- HPLC SYSTEM
- UV SPECTROPHOTOMETER DOUBLE BEAM
- BOD INCUBATOR
- DISSOLUTION RATE TEST APPARATUS
- TABLET HARDNESS TESTER COMPUTERSIED
- POLARIMETER WITH SODIUM LAMP ASSEMBLY
- ABBE REFRACTOMETER
- DIGITAL MELTING POINT APPARATUS
- THERMOSTATIC WATER BATH
- KARL FISHCER TITRATION APPARATUS
- LEAK TEST APPARATUS
- VISCO METER
The key activities of R & D Formulation are:
Novel Drug Delivery System (NDDS):
R & D in this area attempts to improve the efficiency with which the medicine is absorbed in the body. Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS) efforts are directed towards:
Klintoz's Research concentrates on sustained, delayed and pulsatile release. The company introduced a novel bilayer tablet for an antidiabetic combination.
Novel Dosage Formulations:
In the novel dosage form, the company concentrates on the following therapeutic segments.
CIN UIN NO.: U24239DL2003PTC121451
IEC Code: 0505023571